SPRINGTIME IN UPPER TEESDALE, COUNTY DURHAM, DL12 0SH

SPRINGTIME IN UPPER TEESDALE, COUNTY DURHAM, DL12 0SH
The Painting by Judith Owston in a panoramic view of the beautiful Upper Teesdale as the river Tees flows gently through the dale.

Saturday 26 June 2010

Mixed up Quotation by me

So the roots of your hair are white
Does it matter, as long as the hair is the colour you like.


Some people put a foot in it
I think it's preferable, to putting your face in it


Hand on my heart I'm telling you the truth
It's when my hand's not on my heart you have a problem

They say a Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
I say, you can always dream of the two in the bush

Aching legs are telling you it's time to stop
But how do you stop your legs from aching?

A black cat crossing your path is LUCKY
Until you trip over it and break your neck

Judith Owston

No comments: