SPRINGTIME IN UPPER TEESDALE, COUNTY DURHAM, DL12 0SH

SPRINGTIME IN UPPER TEESDALE, COUNTY DURHAM, DL12 0SH
The Painting by Judith Owston in a panoramic view of the beautiful Upper Teesdale as the river Tees flows gently through the dale.

Friday 10 July 2015

RETIRED
I have now retired from Step-In gift shop my new life as a retired lady is so difficult to define my roll in life at present is helping with the renovating of our new home. I have been stripping wall paper, painting/papering, and repairing the walls. A building as old as ours about 200 years does have some very uneven walls, I suppose I would be rather bent after 200 years.

I have tried to get round to picture painting, but with with all the decorating I have found it difficult I still have my web site www.judychasartefacts.com which keeps me going. 



The painting above was painted in oils and it is 24" x 18" on stretched canvas I am selling it for £300. High Force is England's largest water fall and it is visited by people all over the world. My next painting I will paint in oils to match this one on stretched canvas size 24" x 18"

No comments: